This is how you run the MSAFluid processing demo using the TUIO Kinect mouse driver:
1) Install the Mac TUIO application:
(If necessary install Processing from http://processing.org/download/)
2) Copy the MSAFluid and the TUIO libraries into a folder located below called "libraries"
3) To run it: start the Mac app TuioKinect
4) Go to
and double click the MSAFluidTuioDemo.pde
which will open it in Processing.
5) Press "Play/Run" in Processing
6) Set the thresholds using +/- and </>.
7) You're ready to GO!!!!!
Install the libraries here:
Let's say you downloaded a library with name theLibrary. Then the folder structure of this library inside the libraries folder should look like the one below. The top folder of a library must have the same name as the .jar file located inside a library's library folder (minus the .jar extension):
your sketch folders